For in depth information, please refer to your Student Advising Handbook for the year that you entered the program. Your must also use the Practicum Handbook that was given to you once you began your fieldwork.
- Advising Form
- Change of Advisor (login required with your SFSU email and password)
- Consent of Advisor Form (COAF) - (plesae visit DOC Announcement Team site for more information)
- Emphasis Change (login required with your SFSU email and password) – used to add or drop an emphasis area (not applicable for MFT).
- Specialization Change (login required with SFSU email and password) - (degree objective change)
- Request for Exceptions to Department of Counseling Requirement or Policy
- Request for permission to enroll in Department of Counseling graduate courses
- Funding Request for students (login required with SFSU ID or email with password)
Please visit the Division of Graduate Studies to get the following forms:
- Academic Standing Petition (Probation/Disqualification)
- Application for Graduate Degree
- Certificate Approved Program
- Exceed Unit Load – must include an unofficial transcript when submitting to advisor for approval.
- Advancement to Candidacy (ATC)
- ATC Substitution
- Petition for Extension of the Seven Year Limit
- Petition for Waiver of Graduate Program Regulations
- Request for Change of Graduate Program – required if you are changing degree programs.
- Request for Graduate Program Transfer Unit Evaluation
For in depth information, please refer to your Advising Handbook for the year that you entered the program. Your must also use the Practium Handbook that was given to you once you began your fieldwork.
Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact counseling.sfsu.edu.