For in depth information, please refer to your Student Advising Handbook for the year that you entered the program. Your must also use the Practicum Handbook that was given to you once you began your fieldwork.
- Address Change/Change of Contact Info – you must also update your contact information through mySFSU to update your info with the university.
- Advising Frorm
- Change of Advisor
- Consent of Advisor Form (COAF) - Onnline submission only. Please go to iLearn.
- Emphasis Change – used to add or drop an emphasis area (not applicable for MFT).
- Specialization Change - (degree objective change)
- Request for Exceptions to Department of Counseling Requirement or Policy
Please visit the Division of Graduate Studies to get the following forms:
- Academic Standing Petition (Probation/Disqualification)
- Application for Graduate Degree
- Certificate Approved Program
- Exceed Unit Load – must include an unofficial transcript when submitting to advisor for approval.
- Advancement to Candidacy (ATC)
- ATC Substitution
- Petition for Extension of the Seven Year Limit
- Petition for Waiver of Graduate Program Regulations
- Request for Change of Graduate Program – required if you are changing degree programs.
- Request for Graduate Program Transfer Unit Evaluation
For in depth information, please refer to your Advising Handbook for the year that you entered the program. Your must also use the Practicum Handbook that was given to you once you began your fieldwork.
Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact counseling.sfsu.edu.