Thinking about a Masters in Counseling?
2016 AAMFT-CA 6th Annual Division Conference
6th Annual California Division Conference
Dimensions of Cultural Diversity in Couples and Families:
Race, Gender, and Social Justice
Friday, February 26 &
Saturday, February 27
San Francisco State University
Are you a private practice clinician working with diverse clients systemically? Are you a student and/or trainee?Are you involved with community mental health care?Are you prelicensed or newly licensed?
Then we want you to present!
ABSTRACT Proposal Topics
For the 6th annual AAMFT-CA Division Conference we seek proposals on possible topics such as:
- Cross-cultural and culturally specific approaches in therapy
- Social Justice advocacy in therapeutic settings
- Working with multicultural couples and families
- Bringing awareness to gender related issues within couples and families
- Collaborative Clinical Practices with Diverse Clients and Communities
- Navigating relationships bonds in diverse families and couples
- Cultural Issues and Integrated Mental Health
...and many more!
Click HERE ... for submission guidelines. Due November 22, 2015.