Student Resources

Please visit the Division of Graduate Studies to get the following forms:

  • Academic Standing Petition (Probation/Disqualification)
  • Application for Graduate Degree
  • Certificate Approved Program
  • Exceed Unit Load – must include an unofficial transcript when submitting to advisor for approval.
  • Advancement to Candidacy (ATC)
  • ATC Substitution
  • Petition for Extension of the Seven Year Limit
  • Petition for Waiver of Graduate Program Regulations
  • Request for Change of Graduate Program – required if you are changing degree programs.
  • Request for Graduate Program Transfer Unit Evaluation

Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact